Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pillow Talk

We had a rather epic Saturday together…a long afternoon--a brief respite as he went to dinner with his family--and then some evening into the wee-hours shenanigans…and in the between time there was pillow talk…

“I had to tell her to stop—I guess I am just spoiled”.

“She asked, “Is this going to take long”?.

(if you have to ask, a) your mouth ain’t  near busy enough and b) the answer would be yes…just sayin’)

Better still was his discussion of her angry bj technique…I won’t bore you with the details…without the accompanying gestures and sounds he was making, it just wouldn’t be the same.  Suffice it to say you had to be there…but I am glad you weren’t because I am not a fan of an audience.

OMG!! Peals of laughter.

Mimicky, giggly me: BAM BAM BAM (making hand-job gestures) “I’m sorry honey—it’s just not working for me…let’s just skip the bj and just have sex instead”.

“It wasn’t like that.  I wasn’t mean about it.  I just redirected her”

OMG.  I’m blushing a little over this little revelation, but also feeling a little triumphant in my heart of hearts if I am being totally honest.  Its nice to be validated…hubs isn’t a big fan—dunno why….)

“You said it yourself, you have to like to do that or else you probably won’t be very good at it”.

True enough—I did say something to that effect, and I totally believe it is just as much enthusiastic attitude as it is technique.  If you can’t get into it without touching it like its going to bite you or keep a less-than-happy-about-this look off your face, maybe you should just save everyone the aggravation and not try to do it at all. (not saying that was Tripp’s description—just my own interpretation in general…).

I’m just grateful that he likes how “I” handle him…

Just sayin’

7 comments:

  1. OK. To start Saturday was AMAZING!!! We had such an awesome afternoon together. We went to the second hotel that we ever went to and it had been a while since we had been there. We were clawing at the walls waiting to check in early. I must have been looking at Jane the way that I apparently do because they did rush to get our room ready - LOL. The afternoon was definitely one to be remembered! But that night! After I got back from dinner! OMG what an AWESOME night!!! Just spending it side by side until the wee-hours of the morning. There was no sleep to be had though. Jane wouldn't let me - ROFLMAO.


    And our pillow talk. OMG Jane IM'd me yesterday that she wrote this post as I was in a long meeting and had a brief break and I am so glad that I didn't read it and go back to the meeting. Between the bouts of laughter and being so incredible turned on just thinking of the way that Jane "handles" me - picturing her between my legs - OMFG I was in no "shape" to go back to any meeting - LOL.

    And baby, "Likes?!?!?!?" Really (shaking head in utter disbelief)? Apparently I am a poor communicator - LOL. OK admittedly I can't mange a very clear or coherent thought at moments like, but I would think that something would give you a clue that I more than like ;-)

    And yes. The wife let's just say is not the biggest fan of BJ's. One thing that I forgot to mention besides her trying to angrily beat "it" out of me if I take too long is the accompanying angry look of disdain that she gives not only me, but my cock as well. Believe it or not, it's not as sexy as it sounds - ROFLMAO.

    I didn't care how tired that I was the next day. I didn't get home until after 4 in the morning. Our day was just amazing!!!❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to just post these loooooong comments as blog posts themselves sweetheart...lol! You know I love you crazy man even if you are wordy and barely allow me to get a word in edgewise...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's why you try to make me forget how to talk when we're together ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I didn't say that you don't thoroughly succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the clarification...muah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muah baby! And I can't wait to see you tomorrow!! You can even make me forget how to talk then ;-)

    ReplyDelete