The worst kind of hurt is betrayal because it means your someone was willing to hurt you just to make themselves feel better.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
I (we) got in trouble today!
Tripp here. Apparently when I met Jane today someone felt less than comfortable with the way that Jane and I were “interacting” and complained to Jane when she was alone that I was being overly affectionate. In other words too much PDA. It’s making me laugh though. I mean we were just sitting together and kissing. We were in public so not really all hot and heavy making out either. So unless they were reading my mind it was very innocent. If they had only seen us the week before :-P Or the week before
LOL. Clearly the blame rests on Jane for being so smoochable today ;-)
...yeah, thats HIS side of the story. I have no idea wlhy he sas "we" got in trouble...I got talking to...all by lonesome...although, the poor woman was wayyyy more embarassed by having to say anything than I was...and the other woman in the room thought to be helpful by telling me, "its obvious he loves you"...people, seriously...we know how to behave in public...we hold hands, we talk quietly, we laugh a lot and we kiss...NOT make out...just on the lips.
I know who said something...and all I can say is, "sweetheart....dont be hatin' because you dont have any of your own...maybe if you did something about that moustache you're sporting and possibly dropped a couple pounds, dressed for this millenium AND pulled that iPod out of that pumpkin you call a head--maybe, just maybe you'd have something better to hold your attention than someone else's obvious happiness".
As it is...it was amusing to me to witness the newsbringers discomfort...she apologized several times and even reiterated her embarrassment at having to even say anything...I was nice though and told her she had nothing to be embarrassed about and that I have told him (meaning Tripp) to behave...he gets this look even a blind man could see...
Just sayin'...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Btw...let me apologize for the assiness (is too a word!) of the post...my portion anyhow...phone blogging sucks monkey nuts...
ReplyDeleteAnd what look do I give you? ;-) I only know how I feel when I see you. And yeah. The thoughts running through my head may be more than enough to make some uncomfortable - LOL.
ReplyDeleteSo you're saying the whiny bitch was a mind-reader too? I am surprised I didn't get in more trouble then....
ReplyDelete