This is going to be me being a real bitch kind of a post.
But whatever.
I read a lot of blogs, okay? (I just don’t comment much…)
And my blog roll is actually short compared to many, if not most.
I had the need to make it shorter.
I don’t know…there was a blog I really enjoyed reading for a time and it wasn’t bursting with sexcapades (What?? You’re surprised I can be an intellectual, cultured gal upon occasion…it IS rare, but I can :-P) and it was a nice change of pace to read.
But now…jeeeeeeeeeezuz H fuckin’ Christmas!!! I know I have the rare angsty schmangsty on here, and when I do, I do try to include a little brevity because Janie ain’t no emo-goth-depressed-cut myself-stab the world-kill kill kill! kind of a gal…but this blog I am referring to, went from a fun & pleasant read to…
OMG I just want to stab my own eyeballs, pull my own hair out and tell them to for the love of all things holy STFU already and get back on the happy pills and get rid of the notion that they like to have their ass beat while chained to household furniture and binder clips attached to sensitive parts…because ever since you decided that you were going to hop on that wagon, well…sorry to say…
BUT YOUR BLOG FUCKIN’ SUCKS DIRTY MONKEY NUTS NOW.
That is all.
And its okay if you want to tell me my opinion sucks as much as your blog.
It’s a free country.
Just sayin’…
No comments:
Post a Comment