Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

I'm not sure exactly what I'll be writing about just yet, but you are sure to find something to amuse you, annoy you, terrify you, and the occasional something that may turn you on...just a little.

I had, at one point, an okay blog...around 25 followers--a small following, but  I had no choice but to shut it down.   Things happen in life, and upon occasion, one must give up other things in order to maintain some sort of sanity, or to keep one's marriage in tact, or in my case--protect those who needed protecting while attempting to maintain my marriage and my sanity.

Thus far, I have managed to keep my...indiscretions...protected, my marriage in tact (although there was a good bit of wonder if it was even going to be possible), and my sanity--well all I can say is follow along and determine that for yourself!

Jane

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to following along! I hope you're not too sane, though. The blog might be more fun to read if you're not. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letch,
    I'd like to think it'd be fun regardless of my sanity, but who am I trying to kid? Everyone knows it's the crazy bitches that are never forgotten. :-P

    ReplyDelete