Friday, December 10, 2010

Is It Salty? Or a Bit Cheesy?

(The picture just won't move for me...so look at the bottom of the post before reading please! The problems one has when trying to blog via phone...can't move images and can't edit a too long post...thus, I am in trouble as I am visual and wordy. Fuck.)
One thing is for certain, it's not just for nymphomaniacs anymore...
Have yourself a nice hot spoonful of cock.
Man juice shots?
Yum-yum.
No?
Ick.
Who buys this stuff?? 
Hell--who markets it?!?!
I saw this on the shelf at my friendly (too friendly maybe?) local grocer.  I don't even know what to say.  This had to be, by far, the funniest fucking thing to happen to me all weekend. (That alone should share volumes about my life...)
I know from (unfortunate) personal experience that not every one of those things tastes the same.  Some do indeed taste better than others.  Do you suppose, like everything else that is somewhat questionable to be putting in one's mouth, that it tastes like chicken? 
Rattlesnake? (let us just ignore the symbolism here)
Tastes like chicken. 
Alligator?
Tastes like chicken. 
Frog legs?
You got it...tastes like chicken.
Who makes the decision whose cock this flavor should be copied from?? Is there a taste test panel? Does the majority vote win? Do they use actual cocks in the making of this mix??
I do NOT want to know where the "spice" in the spicy comes from... 

No comments:

Post a Comment