♬My head is filled with ruins
Most of them are built with you
Most of them are built with you
On my way to something more
You’re that one I can’t ignore
You’re that one I can’t ignore
Yeah I know just what you’re saying
And I regret ever complaining
About this heart and all its breaking
It was beauty we were making
Mmm
And I regret ever complaining
About this heart and all its breaking
It was beauty we were making
Mmm
I’m gonna miss you
I’m still there
Sometimes I wish we never built this palace
But real love is never a waste of time
But real love is never a waste of time♬
I’m still there
Sometimes I wish we never built this palace
But real love is never a waste of time
But real love is never a waste of time♬
No comments:
Post a Comment