And so it begins...I'm learning very quickly what my indestructibles are...considering I'd been facing little annihilations almost daily since the whole bar whore debacle.
Whatever.
Whatever.
Coming soon to a blog near you:
"The Annihilation of Jane"
I heard its a real tear jerker.
No, not really--it was simply some silly daft bitch that actually believed in love until it was unceremoniously ripped from her by the person she loved most in this world...
But then (spoiler alert), she was supposed to continue to be alone in a sea of people
and just accept the status quo...
...and then was to be held to a hypocritical double standard when she popped back onto A.M...
(which really begs the question why was HE there. ..Hmmm? )
(which really begs the question why was HE there. ..Hmmm? )
So looooooooong after her having dealt with the reality of a bar whore and a baby...
But since f2f was probably too difficult-aka respectful of what she and he supposedly had (& just another barb on the arrow in her heart), she got...dun dun dun...a phone call.
She was quite sorrowful, but not all that surprised quite frankly.
Cuz you know... it takes longer to write an email than make a phone call.
But since f2f was probably too difficult-aka respectful of what she and he supposedly had (& just another barb on the arrow in her heart), she got...dun dun dun...a phone call.
She was quite sorrowful, but not all that surprised quite frankly.
Cuz you know... it takes longer to write an email than make a phone call.
Go ahead, let the shit flow...throw your best at me...but you better look in that mirror long and hard before you try to put me in the corner with your judgement
(how fucking DARE you!)
...just sayin'
(how fucking DARE you!)
...just sayin'
Just a warning though...
In the coming days I will be posting...
A lot.
I have so many posts
(only 7 really--I deleted the really angry stuff...bad juju and all)
(only 7 really--I deleted the really angry stuff...bad juju and all)
From the last couple years mainly
You see, I would vent my pain and
stick it in a draft folder.
Well.
No more hiding it...
SO
if your sensibilities are...ummm...
I dunno...
delicate?
Don't come here
You'll get butt hurt.
Fo' sho'
p.s. - you might wanna brace yourself if you venture to read your emails, you know...once you work up to that...you can scour A.M. for me but you don't have time for anything??
(because you had a feeling?!?! I call bullshittery and shenanigans on that, but you go ahead and do your thing...)
~peacin' out with my pain~
(because you had a feeling?!?! I call bullshittery and shenanigans on that, but you go ahead and do your thing...)
~peacin' out with my pain~

No comments:
Post a Comment