Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Shopping "Tripp"

And OMG what a torturous shopping trip!  And not in the way that you might think.  You see Jane needed some new spring clothes and was going shopping  for new skirts and dresses a week ago Friday.  She asked me if I could escape from work early and give her my opinion on them.  Well...looking at Jane try on skirts and dresses...hmmmm let me think - LOL.  Luckily I didn't get a speeding ticket on my way to the store*:P tongue  For the life of me I don't remember the reason that I gave for leaving work either.  I hope I didn't leave mumbling "Skirts!*:D big grin" and drooling*=P~ drooling and just run off - ROFLMAO.  She started by teasing me out of my poor feeble little mind by emailing me pictures of dresses and skirts that she liked and I picked out a few that I wanted to see on her as well;-)

If you believe her side of the story I'm sure that she would say that I was all handsy and smoochy when I entered the store instead of acting like a perfect gentleman and giving her a helpful opinion.  And she would say that she didn't back into me and tease me at all!  Oh god she did too!  And she knows what that does to me!  But god I was happy to see her and we did have such fun there!  Even if I left an absolute mess!!  Disheveled and horny out of my mind and unable to think watching her slip off her pants under the dressing room door...watching her legs slip into skirts and dresses knowing full well she was behind that little door wearing just her panties and bra so exposed and driving me so frikken mad!

The whole thing was so reminiscent of a shopping dream that I had with Jane.  In my dream I took Jane lingerie shopping and after trying on each item, she would pop open the door for me to view what she was wearing.  I was aching and hard - my hard cock clearly visible through my pants.  At one point Jane came out fully dressed and said "This will be the 'No' pile (in other words the ones that she wasn't too fond of, but I liked them ALL!) and we need to cover you up." as she laid pieces of lingerie across my lap covering up my obvious approval of what she was trying on.  She even teased me in the dream popping out topless in a corset and saying "What?  You don't like??" as I almost rushed the dressing room!

Well the same thing almost happened in real life too.  After one particularly revealing item she tried on, I was behind her in the the mirror that they have that shows you the outfit from all angles.  I do love looking at Jane from all angles!*;) winking  I was kissing her and didn't want to stop at all nor did I want to stop looking at her.  I "somehow" (such an innocent look here*O:-) angel ) found myself right at the dressing room door kissing her and well - Mmmmmmmm!  When she playfully pushed my chest back and out of the dressing room (as in calm down tiger - LOL).  She gave me a pile of clothes on hangers and told me to arrange them in the order in which I liked them on her.  She was trying to take my mind off of "helping" her in the dressing room I think*:P tongue  I did arrange them and I did have my 2 very favorite skirt / shirt outfits at the front of the pile which she did buy - much to my pleasure!  I'm not sure what it was about picking out her clothes and that part of it that just drove me absolutely crazy!  I mean even more so than my dream where she was trying on lingerie while I watched her show me each piece!  Maybe because it was just real.  Maybe because I simply missed her so much that day and simply a quick smooch would have made my day let alone watching her change and try on different skirts and dresses.  One of my favorite outfits was a skirt with the cutest green shirt.  Before she actually tried it on, I said that I'd like to see just the shirt on her and that it was almost long enough by itself to be a short dress.  Jane replied "My ass will hang out!"  I lit up like a million watt Christmas tree like OMFG YES!!!  And you are all witnesses here.  She told me that she would wear just that shirt behind closed doors and I can judge if it's long enough!*:D big grin

I left an absolute disaster of a horny mess, yet we had so much fun together and I was so very happy to have some time together!*:x lovestruck  And if she hadn't pushed me out of the dressing room, you hay have had a completely different story today - LOL.

And did this tale of the torturous shopping "Tripp" end there?  No!!  The torture continued!  Last Monday we met for lunch and I had asked Jane what she had on in the morning, hoping to see her and VERY turned on at the thought of her in a new skirt!  OMG not fair!!!  She she replied that is was cold out that morning, but the tricky girl that she is never actually said no.  I (and we all know what they say about assuming) assumed that she had dressed a little warmer, but when I saw her arrive - OMG she wore the favorite skirt that I picked for her and the most adorable shirt that made me unable to keep my greedy hands off of her!  We sat on the same side of the table - Jane on the inside so she couldn't escape (evil laugh).  But I acted like the perfect gentleman there...well more or less - LOL.

Luckily I had the entire afternoon this past Monday to take out my pent up frustrations on Jane!  Over and over....oh yeah and over in fact!  Thankfully I didn't leave "quite" as aching and sore - LOL.  But my god it's never long enough!

2 comments:

  1. Ahem...you seem to have forgotten a rather key event while we were shopping...something along the lines of, " oh isn't he'd just the cutest carrying all her things" and "which are we going to see on YOU?"...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! As if it wasn't bad enough that my balls were aching from watching Jane undress and try on different skirts and dresses, I get them busted by two woman for helping Jane carry stuff - LOL.

    ReplyDelete