Since our last post. Between our crazy schedules and work and spending every spare moment trying to see each other and just chatting when we can, the blog took the back burner to..well us! And life. With summer here and the kids out of school and Jane's hectic schedule literally any spare time is just spent with what stolen moments we can have with each other.
We did have a Hookey Day quite recently and OMG the days that lead up to it... Jane teasing me relentlessly. Backing up to me in the park against a picnic table - OMG!!! If no one was there I would have taken her on the spot!
But we are still here and VERY much in love. And I will not only tell you about our Hookey Day, but about my "revenge" for her teasing me so - LOL.
LOL...I definitely like Tripp's version of revenge...Especially when it "tortures" him just as much...Lol! Be Warned Though...He Will Get Wordy :-pM
ReplyDeleteOh you have no idea how tortured I am thinking about our last Hookey Day!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd speaking of spending every spare moment trying to see each other, we did manage to have a couple of hours yesterday behind closed doors!;-) God what a tease though! OMG I didn't effing want to leave that room! I think I left almost aching more than when I walked in thinking of her and the fun we had!
God I'm dying thinking of when she asked me if I was happy after giving me what I wanted;-)