Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How did you enjoy your stay sir?

Oh how to answer that without sounding like a total perv - LOL.

Jane and I managed almost 4 hours together behind closed doors last Monday.  Ignore the accusations about me wanting her so bad that I forgot to actually check in once I saw her - ROFLMAO.  Between our very busy schedules lately and the fact that circumstances beyond either of our controls changed - limiting our time together the past few months (although we did have a spoiled week together even if just for lunch and let's say a little fun in the car*:) happy) and days together here and there I am sooooooooo counting down the days for things to get back to "normal".  Speaking of that spoiled week.  MY EFFING GOD it is hard (oh it was*:P tongue) going back to just IMing and emailing and talking on the phone here and there after being together every day.  Sigh...

So I reserved the room last Monday and received the following email question:


We are interested in how satisfied you were with your experience beginning March 25, 2013 at XXXXXXXXXXX. Overall, how would you rate your stay?
Excellent   Poor
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1


Oh my.  I had to stop reading there as I thought how much I enjoyed my experience as I pressed Jane against the wall and kissed her.  She brought lunch and insisted that I eat.  I guess she wanted me to keep up my energy.  Well something was up as I slid my hand up her skirt!  Yes I said skirt and she knows damn well what she does to me when I see her in one!  OMFG I am dying thinking of how good she felt!  How turned on out of my mind I was when I took off her top and got her nipple as my hand moved it's way up her thighs and slid inside her.  As she stroked my cock as I watched and felt her sexy body.  As I thought about how drenched every layer of the bed was covered in our cum.  We did have a little difficulty finding a dry spot as the day went on - LOL.  So consumed by thoughts of our afternoon together you can see why I never did finish that survey.  I must have been slightly distracted by the thought of taking Jane over and over in that skirt!  By the thought of Jane dropping between my legs and taking my hard cock in her mouth and making me cum so hard simply the though left me unable to go on to question # 2. 

It was much needed time and the time to leave was there before we knew it.  It always is.  Even if we're fortunate enough to escape and spend from morning until dusk together on our Hookey Days.  I do have to write about our last one BTW;-)

So whether the time spent having my way with Jane;-), the time with her in my arms, or simply being together, a 10 (Excellent) doesn't do it justice by far!

I love you my baby!♥  And I'm counting down the hours not days now!

No comments:

Post a Comment