Monday, February 18, 2013

The Bucket List - Final

I know I know...the good part - LOL.  (finally is more like it!! I keep telling you he's wordy—maybe now you'll start believing me!)
Truth be told the whole day was the good part (truth be told, ANYTIME were together is the good part!). So we get to my office after putting our protest signs away.  God it was pure torture in case I didn't mention - "somewhat" keeping my hands off of her at the rally.  Seeing her there - wanting my hands on her...the diner was far from enough! 

So I unlock the door to my office building and we head inside.  Jane did indeed have to pee (sorry baby - LOL).  While she did I called the security for the unscheduled opening.  As she stepped out, I took her on a little tour of the office.  First the front office which she was no stranger to (but perhaps a story for a different day after the "freeze" is over, which so can't come fast enough).  I showed here where everyone sat.  Maybe I had my hands on her a little along the way :-) (maybe he says..hah!)
I continued to show her around the office showing her different floors (she commented that it felt like I was walking her through a maze - all part of elaborate plan to confuse her ;-) ) until we made it to the elevator.  Oh god, I pressed her against the elevator wall hard and held her there and kissed her as my hands explored her body, trying to make their way through the many layers of clothing. (it was freezing—I had 5 layers!! He is a very determined man though….just sayin'…) I seriously couldn't tell you how many times I thought of doing just that - pressing her against the elevator wall and kissing her in there just like that.  Oh god.  The bad part about living out fantasies is that after the fact you're tortured and aroused by the thoughts and I can't go back in that elevator without thinking of her ;-) (and that was MY evil plan…lol!)

I showed her my old office where I spent countless days chatting with and thinking about her.  Then I took her up to my new office for the grand tour ;-)  I was holding her hand along the way.  I showed her my desk and where my coworkers sit.  I chat with her throughout the course of most days so she probably feels like she knows them to a degree.  She's even walked past one of them once on the street. (and talked with one who sits with him, and others who work with him…they were mentors of sorts in my advance degree quest…)
I showed her the adjacent office where my boss and the big wigs are located, including one guy who has a talent for being a douche.  Jane commented as we headed back to my office that maybe (hah—I did not say maybe!) sometime I could fuck her on his desk as a little way to get even.  Well that's all that I had to hear!  Jane was already slightly disheveled from out elevator fun. I pulled her close and kissed her firmly. (A little more than firmly…I like love mash my lips kisses!!)  My hand once again founds it way under her many (5) layers and I felt her naked skin - oh god she felt so fucking good!  I continued to kiss her and slid my hand down the front of her pants.  Oh god it's killing me reliving this how bad I want her.  I slid my inside her as we kissed.  OMFG her wet pussy felt so fucking good!!!  It was a frenzied and fast partial disrobing as I freed her breasts by lifting her shirt(s) and her bra to expose them to me. 
Oh, she stepped back to corner (nobody puts baby in the corner, except baby!) in front of my desk and dropped to her knees as she freed my cock.  Oh fuck I love to watch her suck my cock!  (he does too—until I look up at him—then he dies…so he says, but he still seems very alive to me) She looked up at me (knowing full well how that drives me insane) and took my cock in her mouth.  I felt her breasts as she sucked my cock - felt her hair as she brought me such pleasure.  OMFG that corner!  I can't look at it without picturing Jane on her knees sucking my cock there!

I wanted to fuck her badly (he never does it badly—he is being modest now)!  She asked how I wanted her (I always give him the option when he tell me he wants to fuck me—I'm nothing if not polite).  Well, I had been staring at her sexy ass at the protest for FAR too long!  I slid her pants down to her ankles (my boots would take too long to remove), swiped a spot clear of papers on my desk and bent her over my desk (very movie cliché-like even…). 
I put my hand on her ass and it was quite cold from being outside so long. (my ass, not his hand) Only one way to warm it up ;-)  I slap her ass turning it red as I slide my hard cock inside her.  Lucky for Jane the silver cake shoe thingy wasn't on my desk - ROFLMAO (a little story for a comments left on Nilla's blog).  I continued to fuck her loving the sight of her bent over my desk.  I seriously can't tell you how many thousands of time I thought about fucking her on my office desk. 
K.  Maybe seeing Jane bent over like that gave me other ideas (shocker! :-P…not THAT kind of shocker though…), but I'm told that there's a price to be had for fucking her ass ;-) (oh sure…make me sound like a hooker! Jerk! :-P) She accuses me of thinking about fucking her in the ass (insert the most innocent of innocent faces here - LOL) (he does, all the time—ESPECIALLY when I'm flat on the bed face-down while he fucks me senseless…).  Like on our last Hookey Day which we have to tell you about. 
So I am in the process of fulfilling a HUGE bucket list fantasy (I'm glad he clarified—lest I remind him of our fit issue the first time…LOL!) and so turned on as I watch my cock in Jane and continue to fuck her.  Holy fuck she felt so good.  Oh GOD I have both hands on her ass as I fuck her harder - OMG I'm too fucking turned on - I pull her close and explode inside her.  My cock pulsing as wave after wave of pleasure washes over me and I cum inside her.  Oh god.  (I gotta say—I was feeling pretty good myself by then…)
We laid there a bit while I filled her and then a huge gush of cum as I took my cock out of her.  My cum was streaming down her leg and continued to her ankle. I'd be lying if I told you the sight didn't turn me on ;-)   (he's not kidding—that is normally an "omg we haven't been together in weeks and I'm backed up to my eyeballs" kind of a cum when that happens—I swear he could have filled my boot if the left it go! I also took a little post it note, wrote "I have conquered the man who sits at this desk♥" and stuck it on his monitor—he put it in his desk drawer though). 
We kissed and commented that it hadn't been that long – LOL (see my last comment for reference).  In fact it was just the day before that we had a couple of hours together in a hotel room.  Cum to think of it, that Wednesday was our totally awesome Hookey Day.  My god that was a much needed spoiled week!

I have to make sure that the spot where I bent Jane over my desk is constantly covered with papers now however.  It seems when they're moved and the wood on my desk in that spot is exposed, all that I can think of is Jane's sexy ass exposed and I get rock hard and can't concentrate to save my life.(so when its covered with papers, I ask him to look over at that spot and remember…roflmao…I am such a mean girlfriend…)  
So check one for the bucket list indeed!!!  Although that is far from all that I want to do in my office ;-)
(and he hasn't even heard about my plans for his office yet…just sayin'…)
(I full well expect Tripp will have to look this one up—he's a little naïve that way…roflmao!!!)

-->

7 comments:

  1. Oh! I know what a good Rogering is. Without even looking it up - LOL. Pretty daring of Jane to taunt me like that knowing full well how I'd take her right now;-)

    And I have additional plans for you for my office as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very romantic... btw.. just wanna ask can you see the blog on normal browser? sometimes all i can see is just brown background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darius,

    I don't seem to have an issue using my phone or my computer to see the site so I am uncertain as to what the problem could be. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tripp,

    We both know I tread the razor's edge with my daring nature--especially when it comes to taunting (a.k.a. TEASING mercilessly) you.

    I've been a ba-a-a-a-a-d girl. So? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you better how that I'm in a forgiving mood when I have you restrained on a 4 post bed with your legs spread and you at MY mercy on our next Hookey Day!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like I've NEVER been there before :-p LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do so love having you in compromising positions;-)

    ReplyDelete