Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Bucket List (part II)

It was amazing the fun (?!?!!?) that we had just standing outside in the cold together.  I enjoyed just being with her!  We were getting quite cold however (teeth chattering, shivering away—me anyhow…and we all know this IS all about me :-P ), and saw a little diner up the street and decided to warm up and grab a bite and once inside my mouth was indeed quite busy ;-) 

 

I glanced around just to make sure that no one that I knew was inside.  Luckily I didn't recognize a soul (he says that, but he can be way oblivious…truly) and I did what I wanted to do so badly for hours.  I had my greedy anxious hands on Jane and FINALLY was able to kiss her!  I could tell how cold she was even though she was quite bundled up.  I think I joked with her about wearing a particular blue dress that drives me crazy, but truth be told, if she did we would have made some lousy protestors and I would have simply driven her to the nearest hotel to have my way with her;-)

So we sit down at the table.  If you believe her side of the story I was maybe getting a little handsy - LOL. (As if I would exaggerate!!) It was fairly (extremely, imho…but I hate the crush of humanity so I am prejudiced) crowded and we didn't want to lose our table so I went up in line to order our food and Jane held the table.  I asked her what she wanted and she said to surprise her. (The man in line next to us even had my back and essentially told Tripp to do what he’s told…LOL!)  Oh the "evil" thoughts that ran through my pervy brain (insert maniacal laugh here). 

 

So I'm looking over at her - oh god more of a tease.  First standing next to her for hours at the protest for hours and not being able to be all over her and now glancing at her from afar in the diner.  Now don't get me wrong at all.  We had the best time just being there talking and being together outside braving the elements (he might have been braving—I was bitching…LOL!), but I did want her in my arms every second that I was standing there with her.  I see Jane over at the table all grinning and cute.  I think "Oh lord.  What is she up to?"  LOL. (As if I would be up to anything…) Then my phone dings at me.  Yahoo messenger was quite slow responding that day, but I get the IM "Your girlfriend the protester...lol" Then she teased me and pouted across the diner at me.  I was >< close to losing our spot in line - LOL.  She accused me of sending a mental ass beating to her sexy ass ;-)  Funny how she reads my mind like that.  I wonder if she knows what I'm thinking right now;-) 

So then she gets me laughing sending me an IM saying that she's watching me in line with the creepy guy emoticon - LOL. ) So I tell her how I want to be watching her!  OMG I so love to watch...to watch her!  God not fair!  Did I happen to mention that although the day before we had a few hours behind closed doors, but prior to that week, we had not been together because of circumstances for - like forever?  Oh my effing god I LOVED watching the day before!  So by this time I can only imagine my pervy face as she teased me from across the diner.  She then tells me that the guy behind me is watching my phone. (I sent creepy guy because a creeper in line was reading over his arm…I told him I was going to i.m. dirty sexy things to him to see if I could get a reaction out of the guy that was eavesdropping…I’m mean like that) I was totally engrossed in looking over at her and chatting via IM so I totally didn't notice.  I glance back and he turns away - freakin' weirdo! :-P She asks if she should say something dirty and gets me laughing again:-P 

So I finally get to the front of the line and order a feast for the two of us.  I was starving and she said to surprise her so I did.  I got a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches, fries, and burgers.  She was like WTF?  Hey.  I was hungry - LOL.  So I did indeed swat her naughty hiney for teasing me in line and kissed her as I sat down and we ate and kissed (not with food in our mouths—I always tell him I won’t share like that when I am hungry—he’s likely to get bit otherwise…LOL!) and laughed and kissed and my hands wandered and she told me that I was bad.  I told her she has NO IDEA! ;-) 

 

So we finished eating and started to head back to our cars when Jane said that she had to pee. (gosh I sure love how crass he makes me sound :-P ) "Hmmmm...." I think (oh the evil gears start spinning - LOL.  "You can use the bathroom in my office." I suggest... (& I love how he thinks it was HIS idea….)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment