The worst kind of hurt is betrayal because it means your someone was willing to hurt you just to make themselves feel better.
Thursday, December 13, 2012
The Hardest Part...
No not that - geez:-P Well it's usually that when Jane and I get together
- LOL. But today it's something else. For me sometimes (definitely on
more than one occasion) it's been not being able to be there with Jane
like I would want to be. Just knowing that the one you love so is going
through something difficult and not being there to hold her hand. But
my thoughts surround you today my baby. I just wish that my arms
surrounded you as well. I love you so very much!♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gosh--I am sure it was something, but now I can't even remember...love you♥
ReplyDeleteIt was indeed something. I'll tell you at lunch today;-) And I love you too my baby!♥
ReplyDeleteWell thank goodness i have someone to remember things for me...
ReplyDeleteAnd i think you forgot to tell me at lunch today, unless you told me and i forgot already...but i don't think so :-p
ReplyDeleteI did forget to tell you. My lips must have otherwise occupied. My hands too;-)
ReplyDeleteOh. And BTW. You can be "forgetful" any ol' time. Like in that lil blue dress even!
What an awesome lunch though! OMG I didn't want to leave! Damn work!:-P