Monday, December 31, 2012

Like A Prayer...

<!--[if !mso]><![endif]

Life is a mystery
Everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

I hear your voice
It's like an angel sighing
I have no choice, I hear your voice
Feels like flying

I close my eyes
Oh God I think I'm falling
Out of the sky, I close my eyes
Heaven help me

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

Like a child
You whisper softly to me
You're in control just like a child
Now I'm dancing

It's like a dream
No end and no beginning
You're here with me it's like a dream
Let the choir sing

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power

Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

Life is a mystery
Everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home

Just like a prayer, your voice can take me there
Just like a muse to me, you are a mystery
Just like a dream, you are not what you seem
Just like a prayer, no choice your voice can take me there

Just like a prayer, I'll take you there
It's like a dream to me
Just like a prayer, I'll take you there
It's like a dream to me

Just like a prayer, I'll take you there
It's like a dream to me
Just like a prayer, I'll take you there
It's like a dream to me

Just like a prayer, your voice can take me there
Just like a muse to me, you are a mystery
Just like a dream, you are not what you seem
Just like a prayer, no choice your voice can take me there

Just like a prayer, your voice can take me there
Just like a muse to me, you are a mystery
Just like a dream, you are not what you seem
Just like a prayer, no choice your voice can take me there
Your voice can take me there
Like a prayer

Just like a prayer
Just like a prayer, your voice can take me there
Just like a prayer
Just like a prayer, your voice can take me there


I’ve gone a little old school, but this song is helping me through this incredibly trying time…Tripp and I are on a forced separation because of circumstances beyond either of our control.  And I don’t like it—not one teeny tiny bit.  It feels like it will NEVER end.  I mean, logically I know it will…but I am not a logic driven person in most things, so my emotional side is just wreaking havoc—all we have for the time being are lunch break phone calls…and even though I’d so much rather be wrapped up in his arms, I’ll have to let his voice carry me until we can see each other again…

I love you Tripp…

-->

12 comments:

  1. I don't like it either. Jane will be the first to tell you how I look when I say goodbye. How I so miss her. Even if it's only going to be a day or two or maybe a few or even (yuck) a week until we see each other again. But thank GOD for email and IM's and just hearing her voice at lunch where we sometimes talk for hours. That does make my day lately:-)

    We saw each other today briefly to exchange Christmas presents and I can't even begin to describe the feeling when I saw her. Just complete love and happiness! Just OMG I can't even describe it!

    My god it's all worth while when we're together. I just love this woman so very much! I know our forced time apart will end. Just not nearly soon enough.

    I love you with all of my heart my baby! And you make me happy - so very happy! And seeing you today was the perfect way to ring in the new year! Well the perfect way would be you and I together, but I feel so much better just seeing and kissing you! God I love you in my arms! And I absolutely love YOU!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he worries about me ruining his street cred if I even think about mentioning what a softie he can be...here he is being all mushy and junk. At least he threw himself under the bus :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait till I get you behind closed doors. Then we'll see who's a softie;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rate we're going, i think i am safe for awhile...unless we are at a particular playground...then who is the one in trouble then?

    Not me, I'd say.

    ROFLMAO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She thinks she's safe (insert evil laugh as I plot to have my way with her;-) ).

    BTW, she drove me out of my mind yesterday at the park. Still, I am grateful for each and every moment that we have.

    Very "cruel" yesterday teasing me so!

    So lucky:-P

    I love you my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am safe, regardless. This i can say with the utmost of confidence.

    It wasn't cruel, it was fun. Admit it.

    And...*ahem*...blah blah blah. ROFLMAO!

    Love you Tripp...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her idea of fun leaves me aching to have my way with her!

    And REALLY - LOL?

    Just wait!:-P

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, really!

    "My" idea of fun? You, my dear, chose the spot, not I.

    My idea if fun has you making noises i have never heard from you before... :-D

    And I have been waiting, and waiting, and wait for it...


    Oh yeah...waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And oh yeah...i know when I'm down on my knees not only do i wanna take you there, I'm very confident that i do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh god she took me to the brink of insanity (like I don't know how many times) - LOL.

    BTW, I have to get time and post about a few things;-) Like yesterday!:-D

    I love you my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had your revenge from your knees yesterday...throwing me on the bed, stripping my jeans and panties off, kneeling at the end of the bed, "torturing" poor puss...lol...sexy hotness you were and are...love you too! (next time at least let me change into the pretties you buy me/you/us) :-p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I / we picked out lingerie for her (even though I seemed to get the most enjoyment out of it), but I couldn't wait once the door closed. Oh don't get me wrong. We made good use on the lingerie, but OMFG I just had to have her there and THEN!!!

    ReplyDelete