So here we are, another year into this wild and crazy ride—it has been about as an eventful year as it could be, but not nearly enough face time as we would like. Such is the nature of an affair though, eh?
What we have, it makes us forget all the weight of the world and the inevitable pain that comes with living life. I am grateful to have him next to me whenever I can because the time we spend together is well worth the time we spend apart—it makes it all worthwhile.
Who knows where this will take us? All I do know is that I love him and all the ways he makes me feel like I am the only girl in the world…always.
Happy #2 my sexyman Tripp…I love you!



Happy anniversary my baby! OMG do we still have it!!! I can't begin to tell you how I love her...how passionate I am about her! How she fills me with desire and makes me happier than I ever knew existed. I want her more every day! I miss her every second that we're apart and she's always on my mind (my greedy lil mind;-) ). I love every moment that we have together, no matter what we do. It's the best part of my day! I won't tell you how I act when I hear that we're gonna be able to see each other - especially lately! We'll say that I act coolish (jumping up and down!):-P Everything just flows when we're together. The only down side is that time passes so quickly. Two hours feels like 2 minutes to use a recent example;-)
ReplyDeleteShe means the world to me. I feel like how I was meant to be when I have her in my arms! When I think about how I love her I'm at a complete loss for words. I usually just look at her and smile♥ She melts my heart...even if she doesn't play fair - LOL.
I love you with all of my heart my baby!♥ I love how you stand up for what is right and I'm proud of you. I love that you're strong and I'll always be there when you're not feeling so strong. I'll be strong for you.
I don't know where this journey will take us. I just know that I want to take it together♥
Happy Anniversary my sexy OMG I can't take how smoochable you are baby!:-) I love you more than you know!♥
You, once again, strip yourself (oooh...i like where my imaginings are taking me...) of your street cred being a big ol' moosh like this...but i don't care, I love you just the way you are!
ReplyDeletep.s.-thank you for showing me your office today :-D
She should realize what a bad boy I am by now. Sneaking you in my office - oooh! So against the rules;-)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it cute how he thinks it was "his" idea...lol!
ReplyDeleteYes. My idea:-P You can read about how I lured her into my empty office building to have my way with her in "The Bucket List."
ReplyDelete