Monday, September 17, 2012

The best hour and 40 minutes!!!

I know this because I was anxiously awaiting Jane’s arrival at the hotel Friday and noticed the time on my phone.  Mmmmmm!  How she teased me not telling me what she had on and when I finally saw her arrive – OMG!!  I couldn’t stay in the hotel room.  I couldn’t wait for her to get me.  I had to meet her half way and get to her sooner and have her in my oh so greedy arms!  I missed her fiercely even though I had seen her twice during the week.  The more I see her, the more I want to.  The longer we’re away from one another, the more I so long to be with her.  A double edged sword indeed baby.

Oh god she had on this blue dress that just absolutely makes me lose it!  OMFG it had been way too long since we had been behind closed doors between vacation and work and just seeing her at the park near work in skirt – holy fuck!!!  It was fury and frenzy of kissing and disrobing.  Well she left the dress on for the first couple of times;-) OMG it was such a turn on!  I just lose it and can’t get enough of lifting her skirt or dress and taking Jane from behind!  The sight of my cock sliding in her from behind is almost too much to take!

I literally lost any chance of rational though when she dropped between my legs and began sucking my cock.  My head just exploding from within by the sight of her pleasing me – bringing me such pleasure.  No rational or higher cognitive thoughts – just simply fueled by a raging desire for her.  I took her from behind again – OMG I so want doggie this morning baby!!!  Then we collapsed in a heap, snuggled, and laughed about a million things.  I love looking at her!  And not just in that way – LOL.  We always have such fun and can simply be ourselves around each other.  The way this post reads it sounds like the day was all about sex – FAR from it actually, but I presume those are the juicy parts that some of you want to hear.  Speaking of juicy, shortly after Jane hopped on me and began to tease me.  At first kissing me – then not letting me kiss her as I wanted.  We were drenched in cum and she began sliding her pussy up and down my cock until I pulled her down (we’ll skip the part about my body’s self defense mechanism when she tried to turn the tables and hold me down – ROFLMAO) and could take no more and kissed her hungrily as my hands ran all over her.  My mouth went for her nipple and oh god back to her lips.  Our tongues together kissing with such passion.  She sat up and positioned my cock so I could slide in her.  Well, if she was telling the story, she’d say that she so had her way with me – LOL.  And unfortunately this gave her a perfect look at my “O” face as I came so hard in her after she fucked me thoroughly.  I think she even laughed about the puddle of our combined fluids pooling beneath us when I mentioned that I was sitting in a big wet spot!  OMG I came so hard I told her not to move for a moment because I was in that post cumming your brains out sensitive state, but torn because lips so wanted hers. 

Our time was over before we knew it (WTF time?:-P ) and I literally left hard and aching for her as I watched her slip back into that blue dress.  I wanted all day (at the very least) with her in that room.  I love every precious moment  that I spend with her no matter what we do or where we are.  And I have to thank Jane for making my weekend – one marked by the addition of another year to me one to remember with very fond memories.  I can only do my best to tell you how much I love you.  Your list of reasons that you love me absolutely made my weekend wonderful baby and I ABSOLUTELY love you so very much!!!  I can’t tell you how much it meant to me or how happy you made me and my entire weekend!

And I wouldn’t have traded our hour and 40 minutes for anything Friday – well except for more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment