Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pavlov's Dog



I think about when I first see her.  How the little kid in me is jumping up and down saying “YAY YAY YAY!!!”  But don’t worry.  I try to act cool – coolish anyways:-P  How I just can’t wait to get my arms around her and pull her close.  How I just love looking at her when I have her in my arms!  I think about how good she feels when I hold her – OMG I want her in my arms right now!  I have to make sure that I look around for anyone that I know before I get her in my arms because once I do the whole rest of the world just kinda fades away into the background.  And she’s probably laughing about how when she wears a skirt or dress how I become rather “focused” and don’t notice anything other than her  – LOL.  I think about my hand on her side and one intertwined in her hair as we kiss!  God I miss those lips!!  I think about how my hands wander under her clothes (What?  They're naughty hands with minds of their own - LOL).  I think about how my cock is growing in my pants at just the thought of her.  Oh god what she does to me!!!

Jane is on vacation this week and holy eff I so miss her!  She IM’d me yesterday at lunch when she had a brief moment away from everyone, but as fate would have it I was on my phone with my wife and didn’t get to chat.  To make matters worse, I was walking through the mall where we went on our last Hookey Day (and I still do have to write that post) and I missed her even more when I walked by two stores that we stopped in.  But it made me smile too just thinking of her:-)  Today however I was sitting at my desk when she got a moment away.  I actually had the volume up on my phone so I’d hear it and wouldn’t miss her.  Well something happened.  Like Pavlov's dog when I heard the bell, I had a reaction.  Only I was let’s say drooling in another way – LOL.  Thoughts of her instantly flooded my mind and my happy little kid came out.  Only he wasn’t alone.  I was like “Uh oh!”  Apparently someone else missed her quite a bit as well.  “Down boy!”:-P  "We're at work and they would frown on that!"

Luckily I wasn’t in my boss’s office or anything when I heard my phone go off.  I can picture that conversation now (you have to picture a “proper” gentleman in his late 50’s).  “Now Tripp you know that I’m fond of the work you do here and all, but I don’t quite think of you in that way!”  ROFLMAO

So all I have to say to Jane is “Just wait till you get back and we’re behind closed doors!”  Oh and I love and miss you very much!!!

5 comments:

  1. You are just the sweetest man ever...

    Uhm...err...I mean you're a total badass boyfriend...

    For realz...but...

    Not cool like me.

    No sireebob...

    You know i love you too baby...

    *ding ding*

    (looking down....and smirking...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we better go with the badass boyfriend. You'll ruin my street cred here:-P

    And I'm not sure what happened yesterday at the park. I didn't even hear a bell - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the pheromones...that's the only explanation ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That and what you wore to drive me out of my mind in the park near work the following. How you drive me wild with desire! Ding;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The following day that is. I guess I was tired when I posted that comment - LOL. I love blogging from my phone:-P I'm kinda curious what you have on today BTW;-)

    ReplyDelete