It was Tripp’s birthday.
And we wouldn’t be seeing each other for it. Not that day (family time), not the day before (work and then a night out with his brother), not the day after (no free time for me)…and I was a little bummed.
Okay, fine. I was a LOT bummed.
It comes with the territory, I know. But some days I can’t help being the romantical girl that I sometimes am and imagine how things would be if we could just be…well…us…the way we are when we’re together with nothing but time on our hands. I guess the fact that we both have to deal with it makes it a little more tolerable.
Pffft…NOT!
Anyhow.
He spent the better part of the day with his wife and kids, and had reservations for a big birthday dinner bash with his parents, wife and kids, family in from out of town for the evening. Me? Oh I was home helping hubs pack for an overnight out of town. Damn the luck that had him going out of town on Tripp’s birthday and there being nothing I could do about it.
Or was there?
Tripp told me he’d be in touch as soon as the birthday festivities were over, so I impatiently waited for word from him. I knew it would be some time based on the restaurant he chose for his birthday dinner (notoriously long wait, but so worth it).
To make this seemingly endlessly long story short, it was late late when he finally i.m.’ed me. We had our normal ‘hey baby, love you’ back and forth exchange, and then I asked him how adventurous he was feeling. I could almost hear the trepidation when I read the word, “Why?” on the screen…I explained that while I may not be alone at home, the kids were asleep and I had an RV in my yard that needed some “christening”…and if he left right then, it wouldn’t technically be birthday sex but I was sure his birthday plus a couple hours into the next day would still count.
He really didn’t need convincing.
He called his brother, who was visiting from out of town, to generate a cover should his wife wake up and call looking for him (his brother knows about us, and has from day one) because, in the spirit of Tripp’s birthday, his brother wanted him to have a good time. Except his brother said, “Get ready to run dude, naked if you have to! What if her husband comes home?” As if I would have him in such close proximity if there was the remotest chance of that happening. Gawd! Give a girl some credit!
Fast forward to his arrival…I couldn’t go out to the RV right then (1am) because my man-child son got up for whatever reason so I had to wait til he settled back in and fell asleep. I sent Tripp an i.m. directing him to go in the rv and where to find the bed, and told him I’d be out in a minute. Good lord, an rv door sounds really LOUD in the middle of the night—just sayin’!
Once I got out there, I kissed him and proceeded to sing a very quiet happy birthday to him as I peeled his clothes off, pushing him down on the bed as I did so. It was complete and utter darkness in there, so I just tossed my clothes off too—with a little fumbling help from Tripp—after the clothes were gone though, his hands were sure as always and had me more than ready in no time…a little birthday blowjob for him, but he was in no mood for oral satisfaction that night.
Do you know how incredibly difficult it is to be almost completely silent (who can help squishy sex noise?) when the sex you’re having is so incredibly good?? And how weird it is at the same time not being able to see a thing?? It was strange in an incredibly sexy, hot way though and I can honestly say the need for quiet, the total darkness, and the sheer danger of having him a mere 8 feet from my house made the whole thing just so much more…deliciously naughty. I highly recommend it.
We got around to doing it 3 times in the couple hours we had together and thank God the bedding was still on the bed…I came so hard during doggie that I had to muffle the near screaming orgasm he gave me in the pillows and he sort of bloodied his lip biting it during his own orgasm because he didn’t have a pillow to holler into…all in all a very satisfying end to the day. *sigh*
Happy Birthday indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment