Friday, March 13, 2015

Life is So Fucking Good...



The past is unchangeable so it is futile to reflect on it. Even a few minutes ago is the past. I am living purely in this moment and therefore will always be happy because there is nothing wrong in this very moment.

And you know what?  

Even when there are moments that have something 'wrong' in them--I know that the next moment will again bring good things.  They might not happen when I want them to, but they always do when I need them to, nonetheless.  

It's a big picture view and in the scope of it all, life is good, so fucking good.

(Deep thoughts, brought to you by Janie herself.)

LOL!

Tripp and I met for lunch yesterday.  We were discussing some rather deep subject matter and mid-sentence I suddenly say, "Oh my God.  Could any other song but this one be playing right now?"  It took him a brief second to catch the tune, and then we both just looked at each other and started laughing.  Seriously, the universe...you just can't make this shit up.  It was a good moment, even though it kind of bowled me over.

Again, little glimmers of hope being sprinkled here and there.

Thanks, Universe.

You rock.




5 comments:

  1. Jane forgot to mention what she wore yesterday.

    And also what she "forgot" to wear;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why would any want to know that, Mr. Tripp? This ain't no fashion blog. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'll add a picture to the post...that way, you'll have a reminder as well :-P

    As a matter of fact, I am going to...

    So there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane forgot to mention how she was "punished" for teasing me in that skirt. That wasn't all she forgot either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU call it punishment, I call it something else all together. And really, who likes pantylines anyways?

    ReplyDelete