Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Birthday To Jane!!!



Yes.  In the very near past Jane had a birthday.

And while given certain circumstances and changing events in Jane's life we have yet been able to properly celebrate her birthday the way I'd like!;-)









Actually the cake that I'd have in mind for her would be more...uh..."thoughtful" - LOL.  I know that I'm filled with thoughts regarding how I'd like to be celebrating!




And we're both huge Walking Dead fans!  NOM my baby!!!

Happy Birthday Jane!!!

I love you so very much!!!

Oh!  And P.S..  I know that we have both been neglectful on posting due to extremely busy lives, but we'll try ti be better this year and we see each other when we can.








2 comments:

  1. If we post as often as we see each other lately, no one will notice the difference anyhow :-p Love you, Tripp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too my baby! And we seriously need to fix that soon!;-)

    ReplyDelete