Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Even in my sleep.........

I'm "tortured" out of mind!!!
 
So as if it wasn't bad enough that Jane "tortured" me all day last week - beyond belief!!  Drove me out of my mind wild wanting her at lunch and "tortured" me more chatting all night!  K.  I may have been chatting alternating between one and no hands.  What?  I was.....busy "thinking" about how good she felt as I slid my hand between her thighs at lunch:-P  Was that enough?  Did she think that I had suffered sufficiently?  Hell no! 

She had to tease me out of my pervy mind all night long - and I do mean ALL NIGHT in my dreams!  My first dream from the point that I remember involved me on top of Jane in the bed where I grew up at my parents house.  Yes, yes.  I'm sure there's some deep meaning there - LOL.  It couldn't have anything to do with me wanting her wherever dreamland took me.  She often enjoys finding the symbolism in my dreams.  Sometimes it's obvious, while other times not so much!  BTW Jane.  I so know the symbolism in my ice storm dream;-)  So anyways, I was on top of Jane.  I know.  I liked where this was leading too;-)  I was stretching her arms above her head and holding her arms down, turned on beyond all belief running my mouth all over that sexy body.  Engulfing her breasts...nibbling that sexy neck...aching to be inside her.  My mouth was so enjoying being on that neck.  She gasped and tilted her head, submitting to my will.  Allowing me access, knowing how much it turns me on and at that moment I thrust my cock in her and fucked her loudly - wildly on the bed which seemed so much larger when I was a kid BTW! 

We also went to a beach house for a mini-getaway in my dreams.  God!  Only in my dreams!  If could ever work such a getaway - OMG!!!  We went down to the beach at dusk with a beach towel and did more than just watch the sunset.  I don't remember the sunset in my dream, although she may have watched it from her point of view;-)  I had a much sexier view of me having my way with Jane from behind!  OMG I'm dying baby!  And we definitely got our money's worth at that beach house!  God dream dollars go far - LOL.  They had a handrail on the first floor off of the living room and I thought I'd die when I saw her grab onto it in a sundress!  She looked over her shoulder at me and OMFG I lost it!  I pulled up that little sundress exposing that sexy ass that drives me so fucking wild and fucked her from behind while she held onto the railing!  Oh fuck that was so hot!  So what does Jane do to kill me the next day when I her pressed against the tree in the park and she's rubbing my hard cock through my pants and my hands run under her clothes?
  Now keep in mind that the park is filled with pesky people keeping me from having my way with her.  She used my dream against me in that skirt with the slit no less!  She says "Maybe I'll go over and watch the water while I hold onto the fence!"  Yes!  She was THAT mean! 
 
Now this was a funny part of the dream.  While we were staying at the beach house, I wanted to get the newest, most popular, and might I add sold out everywhere video game.  Rated "M" for Mature!  This game was quite popular with the perv community.  Guess what it was called.  OMG GUESS - LOL!  That's right.  It was based on us and called "Trippin' on Jane";-)  So I went online to find out if any video game stores in the area where we were staying had it.  Jane was so laughing at how much I wanted the game:-P  So we found one store that had a used copy.  She was like a "Used copy?!?"  This was no kids game - ROFLMAO.  And keep in mind how they couldn't keep this game in stores - OMG I think there was a little controversy about our little game in the media - ROFLMAO.   So I was like "We have to get it!  Who knows when the next copy will be available?  They're probably gonna ban our lil game."  OMG she was so laughing at me as we went to the store.  So we drive to the store.  Jane was laughing at how much I want to see animated us in action - LOL.  I say that I'm so spanking video game Jane for teasing me - ROFLMAO.  We get to the store and go in.  The guy looks up the game on the computer saying "Yup.  It looks like we have one used copy in stock.  I'm surprised that's still here even."  We got there first thing BTW just after they opened.  But then I look over and this 6 year old kid has it with 4 other games.  Our poor little game was censored and just had the title in orange letters and was wrapped in a paper covering.  I guess even the artwork on the cover was too much for the video game store to display.  So I was like "OMG.  This kid is getting OUR game!  And this clueless clerk doesn't care that it's so not for kids!"  "Little perv!" I think!  That for big pervs:-P  I look over and see his mother.  Me, being the good citizen that I am say "Excuse me ma'am.  That game that your son is getting (The kid is already getting four other I yell in my head!) is REALLY not appropriate for kids.  It's VERY adult rated and apparently there's nudity (ah hem...just doing my part to keep the youth out of trouble here - totally innocent look:-P) and a big controversy on the news about it."  So she says (I forget his name so I'll call him Johnny) "Johnny pick another one.  That one is inappropriate for kids."  She turns to me and says "Thank you sir." with a look of appreciation from a busy mother.  So he picks his fifth game - one that the clerk recommends and I give the kid a "Ha ha!" look and I take the game off of the counter to buy.  The mother catches me and OMG thinks I'm the biggest deviant perv in the world.  OMG Jane burst out laughing so hard I think she almost peed herself - ROFLMAO.  I never did get to play the game in my dream however, but I bet it was something.

2 comments:

  1. You know it HAD to be dreamland as soon as i submitted to your will (without a "fight" anyhow)...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe dreamland you did put up a "fight" until her sexy hiney just couldn't take any more;-)

    Oh. And one more thing - just one more word for you - "Nooner!" :-D

    ReplyDelete