Friday, May 4, 2012

Not. Fair.

He is.........there. I am..........here. Its just wrong. And utterly unfair. :-( (yes...I broke out the pout...just sayin')

5 comments:

  1. It is killing me missing you this much!!!!!! And a pout - really?!?!

    I just can't wait to see you baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the one who went and signed up for that course :-p So yes, a pout was in order and well deserved thank you very much...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To help out a friend - LOL. I even invited you along;-) Not that I'd ever move from bed and make it to the course if you were able to come. I'm just so happy that we got to see each other Saturday!! BTW, thanks for keeping me awake on my drive there. She even teased me along the way though, but I didn't fall asleep driving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what am I? Chopped liver? LOL!

    If I could have worked it out, you know I would have come along but I doubt you would have made it there at all...just sayin'...

    I would have kept you company the whole way, but inner off us had to go to work the next day (even if your course was a lot more taxing and strenuous)...I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. We would have been lucky to make it to the nearest hotel - LOL. I just missed you something fierce! I'm just so happy that I got to see you the next day:-) I love you too baby! Even if you nearly killed me at the park yesterday :-P

    ReplyDelete