I dunno...but...
I let the cat out of the bag.
Tripp is now aware of the blog and all the horrible things I say about him in it.
<<<<waving>>>> Hi baby!!!
Yeah right...
(psst...sweets?? stop reading for a minute. M-m-m-kay?? Thanks! Love you!!)
The most terrible thing I can even think of off the top of my head is that sometimes he keeps his socks on when the rest of our parts are totally exposed. And I tease him (when I even notice it) and he takes them off.
Well, there's that and the time he didn't see me next to him at the light because he was too busy nom nom nomming on these nasty healthy protein bites and the candy bar I gave him (yeah--I know my baby like the chocolate bars...). I have noooooooooo idea why he had such an appetite. <<<innocent angel face here>>>.
Oh no...I remember another one!! We had just left the park and he was making a left turn. I was following him...and...God it still makes my tummy drop when I think about it...but, he turned like...right in front of this truck and...I almost died in that split second. Thankfully a tragedy was avoided and I think that was probably the only time I was every truly angry at him--no sillies, not for NOT getting in an accident because his head was all woogy from being with me...but for scaring the bejesus out of me!!
It was a pivotal moment for me, that near accident.
You see, it was in that moment that I realized I couldn't be without this man in my life (oh...sorry, baby?...Tripp? You can start reading again...) and all the complications the realization of this fact were swirling around my head (while I was text yelling at him for scaring me--What?!? I can multitask! Oh shut up--I know, I know!). It was a while before I allowed my brain to come out of denial, and longer still before I told him I loved him...
So, here we are--making the best of what we've got.
Consider yourselves introduced--he'll be in the comments now and again, AND I told him I would let him guest blog here if/when he wanted to. Be nice to him--he is very much an extension of me (except a LOT taller, and a little more shy...<<<snickering>>> and definitely cuter...).
And as mentioned before, we've tossed about the idea of a shared blog...still love "Tripping On Jane" btw Ethan...LOL! We do that,and I guess we'll just have to get together MORE often.
*sigh*
*sigh*
The things I am willing to do for y'all!
Oh yeah...add some glasses and a goatee...Tripp doesn't see the resemblance, but hell, the man wears glasses!! He doesn't know what he's looking at...
![]() |
| Dimpleprints!!! |
Uh...wait...maybe that's a good thing. I don't wear glasses and I know what I see in the mirror...
Aren't we the cutest couple ever?!?!?!
LOL!!!


The cat is out of the bag. Let it not be said that I'm a poor sport. In fact I, in my travels out of town today, was a very good sport. I briefly emailed Janie a few of the details and there is video footage, which I have since seen after I sent the email. Just OMG - LOL. I MAY POSSIBLY even share the footage with Janie <<< Wink wink >>> Hi baby!! OK, to let everyone here in on it, the footage is so hilarious that she "threatened" me if I didn't show it her :-P In a good way of course.
ReplyDeleteHey, I seem to remember you keeping socks on a time or two in the heat of passion as well - LOL. Nothing but socks mind you. Well sometimes... Maybe a discussion for another day ;-) Neither one of us is all that into feet BTW, so socks on, socks off - it doesn't matter to me so socks off it is.
Yes, that day in the car after we left the hotel, I was STARVING! What can I say Janie took a lot out of me - no seriously I mean she literally took a lot out of me - ROFLMAO. I was so busy stuffing my face that I didn't you beside me baby. And I had a light lunch (drive thru) and I had to pick up a gift box to put a little something in that I had picked up for her. I was at one of the big box stores (OK slight pun intended :-P) and I grabbed the protein things knowing that I'd be famished just to have something other than candy. Although we had that too. She knows all of my favorite treats ;-) That was an amazing day!!! We had more than our normal 2 1/2 or 3 hours together. We had six hours together that day and it was beyond amazing. Still wondering why I was nom nomming - LOL? Still, no matter how much time I have with you Janie, it seems to be gone in the wink of an eye ;-) The time leading up to us being together - the time between comes to a grinding halt - damn evil time - LOL.
That day at the park was so great until I was a bonehead and wasn't thinking while I was driving away. We were in a public park and what can I say except OMG we were just making out so heavily - kinda lucky the cops weren't there just because they may have though we were doing a tad more than what we were. Seriously, I think the only thing stopping us was the desire not to get arrested for public indecency. So when I drove away I just was not thinking clearly. Call it a lack of blood flow to the brain or just call it giddy elation from being together, but the fact is that I wasn't thinking. I felt terrible sweetheart. I guess at first I didn't want it to ruin our wonderful day. I then however pictured what it would be like if the roles were reversed and the thought of something ever happening to you...well I understood completely because even though unspoken at that point I felt the same about you. I couldn't be without you in my life either baby! I (or we) have since figured that a good way to avoid this is to just pause and take deep breaths before driving after near rigorous activity - serious here that guys!! Serious now. I'm proof that it can save your life. Deep calming breaths to regain your composure before getting behind the wheel.
Mimi - puhhhleezze!! Ew - sorry no offense to Mimi - LOL, but she does...well I'd say nothing, but more like the opposite of attraction - again sorry Mimi. Now, if you've read my own words <<< seriously blushing here >>> - I was unaware that they were shared out there (only a few things BTW), but I think you can tell that Janie - thoughts of her drive me wild. As I say Janie. What you do to me!!! Anyone ever noticed her self-deprecating humor - LOL.
I love you very much baby. I can't wait to see you very soon!!!