Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Favor Please…s'il vous plait…bitte…por favor…kudasai…Как сказать…Per piacere

No, there is no nudity here today…

You'd thank me—you're just going to have to trust me on this one.

And those of you who might think know differently??

Just STFU…self-deprecation is mine I tell ya, MINE! Just sayin'…

Well, that and I ♥ you…hehehe.

Anyhow--to the request at hand…

Could all of y'all possibly puh-leeeeez untag (or whatever makes it "adult") your blogs as having anything remotely to do with sex, drugs, or alcohol??

Oh, or religion.

Purty please??

::: batting eyelashes :::

No??

Come on!!

::: pouting prettily :::

No??

::: shedding a few big ol' tears with the baby blues getting bluer cuz that's what they do when I cry :::::

Still no?

Damn!

Y'all are tough.

Fuckers.

*sigh*

My job has seriously upped the security and just about everything has become inaccessible.

It's like they want me to, I dunno, actually work or something. (and I do so, just way more efficiently than they're aware of….s-s-h-h-h-h!!!!)

And I never come visiting y'all from my home computer because—well…I used to have another blog, as I have mentioned before—there's a reason I don't any more.

I happen to be married to that reason.

Of course, those couple of you who I managed to comment on recently(ish)…I hijacked my youngling's laptop while she was at a sleep over…

The things I do for the bloggers I ♥ in my own special way.

Could ya just gimme my way and make me feel y'all have a little Jane love in ya??

Just sayin'…




Confidentiality: This transmission, including any attachments, is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission, including any attachments, for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized interception of this email is a violation of federal criminal law. If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I should actually have read this post, since it was solely for the use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.

    That being said...

    My phone doesn't let me read blogs with the warning either. But... you sort of have to have it. If you don't put the warning up, you may find that Google has gone and done it for you, if someone complains about the content. It really sucks because my blog has the warning as well - so I can't even read my own blog on my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...it seems the only way I can post anymore if from my work email and it has that blasted confidentiality crap that, because my phone is a traitorous piece of shit (yeah yeah..blasphemy..bite me! LOL!) I can't got the bottom of my blog edit screen and delete it. Oh wells.

    That being said...do you take me for a complete fool? Rhetorical...dont answer, just take me. LOL! Anyhow...I know it has to be the way it is...but it doesn't mean I have to like it. Just sayin'...muah! KU

    ReplyDelete