Wednesday, April 6, 2011

And I'll Hug Him, And Kiss Him, an Call Him GEORGE...

Actually, I'll call him Tripp, amongst other things.  He's "black Irish" so I call him my niglet too...offensive to some, sorry for that...feel free to tell me to fuck off.  I don't give a  damn.

:-D

It's 1 a.m.

Forgive my goofiness.

It was a long day followed by an even longer night.

Because someone was irresponsible, I had to cancel on Tripp and drive the irresponsible one (a.k.a. my spouse) 2.5 hours one-way to his job site.  and then drive back.

Needless to say, I was not a happy camper.

But that's okay..as it turns out, this little goof up the husband made opened up a good block of time later today.

Time I full well plan on using to spend in all manner of sexual congress with Tripp.  It's been far too long since we've been face to face (and no, its not ALL about sex people!)

Like two whole weeks due to unforseen circumstances...

I have gone without quite long enough...he is so in for a world of hurt....but in the feel good kind of way.

Just sayin'...

2 comments:

  1. The title of this post cracked me up...I still use that line too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I giggled a little over it too J...I'm not one who is much for content (at least not @ 1am) but hey..when you have a good title, who cares about content. ;-) Just sayin'..LOL!

    ReplyDelete