Monday, December 14, 2015

One Girl Revolution

"One Girl Revolution - Superchick"




I wear a disguise
I'm just your average Jane
The super doesn't stand for model
But that doesn't mean I'm plain

If all you see is how I look
You miss the super chick within
And I christen you Titanic
Underestimate and swim

I've got the rifle, gonna be myself
I'll be everything that I want to be
I am confidence in insecurity
I am a voice yet waiting to be heard
I'll shoot the shot,
*bang*
That you hear round the world
And I'm a one girl revolution

Some people see the revolution,
But most only see the girl
I can lose my hard earned freedom
If my fear defines my world

I declare my independence
From the critics and their stones
I can find my revolution 
I can learn to stand alone...

I'll be everything that I want to be
I am confidence in insecurity
I am a voice yet waiting to be heard
I'll shoot the shot
 *bang*
That you hear round the world...

And I'm a one girl revolution
I'm a one girl revolution
I'll be everything that I want to be
I am confidence in insecurity
I am a voice yet waiting to be heard
I'll shoot the shot
 *bang*
That you hear round the world

Everything that I want to be
I am confidence in insecurity
I am a voice yet waiting to be heard
I'll shoot the shot
 *bang*

That you hear round the world



No comments:

Post a Comment