She even says that I'm dirty when I go to lunch with her. No idea why.... Sure I slide my hand under her shirt, pop her boob free from the restraints of her bra (just don't expect me to release you from restraints that easily Jane - and you can only imagine my evil grin), and pinch her nipple - sometimes even as we order. But if that makes me dirty, I have no desire whatsoever to be clean! ;-)
But the "DOM" was all capitalized! And I was cracking up when I found the Santa tag thinking of when we wrote this together:
ReplyDeletehttp://diaryofajanebo.blogspot.com/2011/12/merry-christmas-yall_15.html
Oh. And considering what today is, you have some spanks cumming;-)
Dirty. That is all 😜 Lol!!
ReplyDeleteShe even says that I'm dirty when I go to lunch with her. No idea why.... Sure I slide my hand under her shirt, pop her boob free from the restraints of her bra (just don't expect me to release you from restraints that easily Jane - and you can only imagine my evil grin), and pinch her nipple - sometimes even as we order. But if that makes me dirty, I have no desire whatsoever to be clean! ;-)
ReplyDelete