I suppose I could write about our rainy evening romp in the big old rental pickup he had to get and how I don't think they will ever get the 'sex stains' out of the crew cab seat.
Now, I'm not going to deny having car sex in my younger years, and Tripp and I have been known to satisfy one and other in a vehicle with hands and mouths (if ya know what I mean...) but we had never actually had sex in a vehicle together before.
Crazy, right? You'd think in the 3+ years we've been together, we'd have done that several times.
Nope.
Not once.
Our first car sex vehicle...
A Dodge ram...how appropriate for what we had in mind...LOL!
Desperate times called for desperate measures though! It had been months (? or felt like months--Tripp could probably give you exact hours and minutes if you're THAT interested) since we were able to have naked face time, and a small window of opportunity had presented itself, so we seized it!
It was a testament to my level of flexibility on some level, and the hardness of my head (door panels and an enthusiastic lover--'nuff said). It was good enough to take the edge off, but honestly, I don't think 24/7 would be enough. Time together, I mean--our every waking moment together is not about sex, believe it or not.
Tripp and I are still:
1) we still have the best conversations about roast beef sandwiches (or pastrami, if that's your thing). To be clear, I was just expressing my thoughts on females with all that flappity stuff that looks to me like roast beef or pastrami and how that alone would keep me out of the lesbian or bisexual scene--women have ugly parts. Just sayin'...
2) in love (I know--gag--hush!)...it is what it is, and we're doing the best we can with what we're dealt. He heals my heart when we're together and it breaks all over again when we have to say goodbye. It's just how it is when we choose to do what we do. I can live with that because I don't want to know what it is to live without him.
3) trying to make sense of it all
4) most importantly, TOGETHER.




I'm going to forgive you for quoting oneof my least favorite movies because you left such a great comment on my post. I love car sex, i wish i had it more often. I have an 8 year old van that is stil a virgin. Tragic, i know.
ReplyDeleteI used a movie quote?? That's such a guy thing--remembering lines from movies...but, thank you for overlooking my using a crappy movie quote (that I am still totally unaware of...)
DeletePark the van in the backyard next to the trampoline... ;-)
oooooh....gotcha now...I had to look up what it could possibly be. I have never watched "Notting Hill" , and somehow I doubt I ever will.
DeleteHell, I haven't even seen "Titanic"...much to many people's amazement(?)...no desire to watch that one either.
Well, we certainly rectified the lack of actual sex in a vehicle that rainy night. In fact we more than made up for it - well maybe not quite. It had been far too long since we had been together together;-) We have done many other things many other times in cars just been hindered by the restrictions of normal size vehicles.
ReplyDeleteJane forgot to mention just where I parked that behemoth of a truck whose size and roominess certainly worked out to our advantage. We ended up parking behind Jane's office and the rear windows of the truck were tinted allowing us some small degree of privacy. BTW what is it about so wanting your lover with the intoxicating sound of rain coming down? And speaking of cumming and going down...Jane wore sweatpants for easy access and I swatted that ass as she climbed up into the truck. I had her naked and exposed before she knew what hit her! She had my pants off and began to stroke my cock before looking up at me and licking my cock. Stroking me and then saying "See. You didn't automatically explode!" It had been entirely too long and that was a real possibility - LOL. She took my cock in her mouth and drove me crazy until I just had to take her! A few times in the back of that truck:-) Like Jane said, the stains on the back seat were almost comical - LOL. So good luck to the next person that rents that truck - ROFLMAO. I actually tried my best the next day to clean them but it had been a while and the with trying to scrub cum out of a cloth seat like that it ended up just spreading all over even more. But I did my best to make it somewhat presentable. But if you end up renting a big Dodge pickup that looks like a frosting bomb went off in the back sear - sorry about that!
But like Jane said. The most important thing by far is that we're together! I just wish it was much more often.
We are in love. Very much so!
We laugh. We cry. We share. We can be ourselves. We have sex until we collapse - LOL. Then we refuel;-)
But the most important thing is just being together when we can ❤
Its not that I forgot to mention certain things, Tripp...I'm just a "less is more" kind of a writer...I almost said less is more kind of a girl, but we both know I like more in just about every sense of the word :-P
ReplyDeleteBesides, brevity works...it not only takes up less space, but ensures that the reader will stick around long enough to read my whole thought (or several disjointed ones strung together like this.
ReplyDeleteBTW--frosting bomb?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDelete