Saturday, June 2, 2012

When Love Takes Over

I i.m.'ed Tripp the other day telling him how I had found the perfect song…well, perfect for the moment in time I was in anyhow…and it still VERY fitting.

 

It's complicated, it always is, that's just the way it goes
Feels like I've waited so long for this, I wonder if it shows?
Head under water now I can breath, it never felt so good.
Cause I can feel it coming over me, I wouldn't stop it if I could

When love takes over, yeah
You know you can't deny
When love takes over, yeah
Cause something's here tonight

Give me a reason I gotta know, do you feel it too ?
Can't you see me here on overload, and this time I blame you...
Ohhh... Looking out for you to hold my hand, it feels like I could fall
Now love me right like I know you can, we could lose it all

When love takes over, yeah
You know you can't deny
When love takes over, yeah
Cause something's here tonight

I'll be loving all the time, it's true
Cause I want to make it right with you

When love takes over,
When love takes over,
When love takes over,
When love takes over,
When love takes over,
When love takes over,
When love takes over,
Over, Over, Over, Over, Over, Over, Over, Over, Over, Over

When love takes over, yeah
You know you can't deny
When love takes over, yeah
Cause something's here tonight.

 

When Love Takes Over

 

5 comments:

  1. It still is a very fitting song baby!


    And I miss you so hurry back to bed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have at least told then I was out getting you a coffee :-p

    I so wish we were indeed back in that bed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use a coffee now. Among other things;-) OK forget the coffee. I just wish that we were back in the room right now!

    And I love my present. Especially if it works on you (wave of hand) - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too...a coffee and a Prozac...lol!

    That will never work on me...the force is too strong in me :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe a coffee and a roofie because I'd so take advantage of you right now. Especially after being so tortured at lunch like that! And I'm glad that that Prozac is no longer needed.

    I'm still testing it on your memory though. Seeing if I can make you wear that blue dress with nothing underneath!!!

    ReplyDelete