So I am jumping on the proverbial bandwagon and participating--sue me. :-P
1. When you go to a party, would you rather show up accidentally underdressed or overdressed?
Doesn’t matter…I always go for comfortable…its no accident either way.
2. What is something you have won and how did you win it? (Inspired by the An Optimistic Virgin)
Ribbons in track (running long jump & 400m), softball trophies, and $500 on a scratch off once.
3. Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, end, or top?
Depends on the day and how much I actually give a damn.
4. What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised yourself you would never say–but now you catch yourself saying frequently?
"If ‘if’ were a fifth, we’d all be drunk” (coming from alcoholics, its not as funny)
5. What 3 lies did you regularly tell your parents? If applicable, what 3 lies do you tell your parents now?
Of course I’m still a virgin.
Yes I did come in before curfew.
No, I would never smoke. (pot, cigarettes, etc.)
6. What is something that you intended to do today but didn’t? Why not? Will you do it tomorrow?
I told my mother I would call her back later, I know I will procrastinate. I doubt I’ll do it tomorrow either…maybe the day after. Maybe.
7. What is something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? (inspired by My Quest To Be A Good Girl)
Cut me off and you are a dead mother fucker…especially when there is absolutely nobody behind me for miles and miles. (I can feel the BP rising just thinking about it--I even exited my vehicle once in dead stop traffic to physically throw an offender off the bridge we were stuck on. I have no idea why he called me a crazy bitch and locked his doors. Yeah--I am a little "crazy train" in traffic.)
8. Whose autographs have you collected? (You can stop at five, in case you’re an autograph hound or celebrity stalker).
I have the autograph of Bun E. Carlos, the drummer from Cheap Trick, on the ticket stub of my first ever concert…1981.
Bonus: Where do you go to find solitude, tranquility or connection to a higher power?
Out into nature…whether it be to sit and reflect, or to run till my body quits (it’s farther than it used to be, but I am still in the same county darn it!), into my own head (much to the chagrin of spouse and co-workers), or the “Harry Potter closet” (named by my youngest) we have in the new house.
Doesn’t matter…I always go for comfortable…its no accident either way.
2. What is something you have won and how did you win it? (Inspired by the An Optimistic Virgin)
Ribbons in track (running long jump & 400m), softball trophies, and $500 on a scratch off once.
3. Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, end, or top?
Depends on the day and how much I actually give a damn.
4. What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised yourself you would never say–but now you catch yourself saying frequently?
"If ‘if’ were a fifth, we’d all be drunk” (coming from alcoholics, its not as funny)
5. What 3 lies did you regularly tell your parents? If applicable, what 3 lies do you tell your parents now?
Of course I’m still a virgin.
Yes I did come in before curfew.
No, I would never smoke. (pot, cigarettes, etc.)
6. What is something that you intended to do today but didn’t? Why not? Will you do it tomorrow?
I told my mother I would call her back later, I know I will procrastinate. I doubt I’ll do it tomorrow either…maybe the day after. Maybe.
7. What is something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? (inspired by My Quest To Be A Good Girl)
Cut me off and you are a dead mother fucker…especially when there is absolutely nobody behind me for miles and miles. (I can feel the BP rising just thinking about it--I even exited my vehicle once in dead stop traffic to physically throw an offender off the bridge we were stuck on. I have no idea why he called me a crazy bitch and locked his doors. Yeah--I am a little "crazy train" in traffic.)
8. Whose autographs have you collected? (You can stop at five, in case you’re an autograph hound or celebrity stalker).
I have the autograph of Bun E. Carlos, the drummer from Cheap Trick, on the ticket stub of my first ever concert…1981.
Bonus: Where do you go to find solitude, tranquility or connection to a higher power?
Out into nature…whether it be to sit and reflect, or to run till my body quits (it’s farther than it used to be, but I am still in the same county darn it!), into my own head (much to the chagrin of spouse and co-workers), or the “Harry Potter closet” (named by my youngest) we have in the new house.
No comments:
Post a Comment